Do you have what it takes?
The Fast Track Management Program is not for everyone – to be selected you need to be an outstanding achiever with senior leadership potential.
If you’re a talented professional with the ambition, drive and potential to take an accelerated route to the top – and are not yet employed by AkzoNobel – then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for the Fast Track Management Program.
- 3–5 years’ work experience
- Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, MBA or similar degree preferred)
- Relevant extra-curricular activities
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Geographically mobile and willing to travel and relocate
- Leadership skills, potential and ambition to fulfill senior business management positions in the future
- Excellent people and communication skills, sound business acumen, passion and drive
- High self-awareness and a desire to develop yourself and others
- International orientation and cultural awareness
The Fast Track Management Program is not for everyone – to be selected you need to be an outstanding achiever with senior leadership potential. If you’re already employed by AkzoNobel, we have a different approach to manage your talent and therefore you cannot apply for this program. Please talk to your manager or Human Resources Business Partner.